So yeah 24 days ago my engine bay was a mess, hated looking at it, so when my engine blew it presented me with abit of an opportunity. and with the deadline of this up and coming track day i did this…..
It Involved a full seam weld of the bay, some front tubs as i was rubbing quite aggressively at full lock and some patching up of any holes i didn’t want ‘eg’ heater, also obviously some snowy white paint 🙂
have alot to do till im 100% happy (eg) a de-loom, fusebox relocation, and matching piping colours and a painted rocker cover etc.. All in good time. Sorry for not doing any build pics its not really my thing…. 🙂